Monday, December 26, 2011

Halloween 2011 at Cat Haus

     Another much delayed post... Cat Haus Halloween! We had quite a fun party. Lots of people, music, and someone even scrounged up a projector!

Here is the dress I used for my costume, which I bought at Savers, before I tampered with it.

cut cut cut...

Brooke was Frida Kahlo!

Reba was Joan from Mad Men

And I was Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service!

      Steph tucked my hair under so I had the perfect faux bob for my costume! And I still have all of my hair! I loved making (and wearing) that giant puffy bow.

from right to left: Irene Adler, a scarecrow. and Sherlock Holmes.

A steampunk lady
Betty Draper 




Black Swan!






Cat Haus family portrait



Victory cheesecake!



The Shining on the celing

Guests on the floor, in order to watch properly.


The complete Kiki costume, sans black cat. 
     Overall a successful party, especially since it snowed on the real Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment