Friday, December 23, 2011

Fall 2011 Adventures, Incidents, and Happenings I

I don't know where this semester went! But it's finally over and I made it through reviews! I'm terribly behind on posting, but wanted to post a few pictures of thoughts from recently that never quite came into being...


Graffiti near the apartment... very appropriate for Cat Haus! 

A gift from my boss from Guatemala!

MassArt bathroom graffiti is actually awesome sometimes

Until you find real spoilers... :(

Cosmo really loves my circuitboard dress

Sometimes I do sort of roll around in my closet and see what sticks.

That day I was also hiding in the yarn closet, but even with these tights I often seem to have a low level perception filter around me.
More stuff, reviews, and Christmas, soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment