Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Fashion Journal Week of 1/27-2/2/12

If you couldn't figure out my love of cats from the rest of this blog and our Cat Haus tumblr, then you haven't really been reading, or you just don't know me. But really, I probably love cats a bit too much.

Apparently cats aren't just an internet craze, but high fashion, too!

Victoria Beckham (aka my favorite Spice Girl, Posh Spice) even has cat dresses in her latest collection! (which Katy Perry also wore for SNL promos) I really like this sort of mod one.



An adorable cat dress for daughter harper. a similarly bold print to her mother's counterpart dress.


A cute sweater from H & M, which was featured on Glee. fair isle knits are popping up everywhere these days! 



And a sweater dress from Sodamix... 



Adorably quirky shoes from Miu Miu, in a sort of 70s platform mary jane?


Miss Chloe loves fashion, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment