Monday, January 23, 2012

Fashion Journal Week of 1/20-27/12

Fashion History II requires everyone keeps a journal of fashion observations!

So, firstly, a series of dresses I've been seeing a lot of lately! Though I can't decide if I hate or love these dresses...

I first saw it worn by Emma Watson at the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 premiere, but more recently by the cast of Downton Abbey in British Vogue.









Tumblr is one of my (unfortunately) favorite sites. Even Vogue has a tumblr, so inspiration is everywhere on there!






This is a really cool couture piece. I love the details. It reminds me of medieval armor somehow, and brings me back to one of my new projects - to bead anything and everything. (link to collection)

This next piece makes me very excited, but hey, what Alexander McQueen piece isn't amazing????? I would love to have this in my closet. Perhaps some incarnation of it's will make its way there...

Pre-fall 2012 of Alexander McQueen employs both my favorite silhouette and colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment